Once a destination wedding has been purchased from Delta Vacations, a Delta Vacations specialist will give the wedding couple a promotional code to be used for the above offer.
- Purchase a Delta Vacations flight and hotel package, or hotel and ground transportation package, from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. and Canada to Delta Vacations destinations in Mexico, the Caribbean, Hawaii or Las Vegas, where the wedding will occur.
- Travel must begin between the dates specified when wedding is purchased.
- Guest departure dates must be set within seven days of the wedding date; guests can return home any time they want.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to the promotional code provided by a Delta Vacations specialist.
- Discount is intended for recipients of this promotional code. If these terms and conditions are not complied with, the promotional code discount will be removed from the booking, and the full amount of the booking will be collected.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines®, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Air France, Alitalia, Island Air, Bahamasair, Aeromexico®, Virgin Australia International, Virgin Atlantic, China Southern, WestJet and/or their codeshare partners; or reservations including hotel and ground transportation; reservations that include only flights on other airlines do not qualify.
- The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating hotels.
- Minimum 3-night hotel stay required for wedding couple.
- Discount is $25 on bookings of $699-$999; $50 on bookings of $1,000-$2,499; $100 on bookings of $2,500-$4,999; and $225 on bookings of $5,000 or more.
- Minimum package purchase of $699 per booking is required. Package purchase includes flight and hotel; flight, hotel and car rental; or hotel and ground transportation, plus any optional activities.
- Maximum discount is $225 per booking; discount is a percentage of each eligible land component.
- Rebate is $25 per booking for Las Vegas weddings.
- Rebate is $50 per booking for weddings in Mexico, the Caribbean and Hawaii.
- Up to $100 per booking will be sent to the wedding couple in the form of a check 8-10 weeks after travel is complete, up to the total cost of the booking. If payment was made using a travel agency credit card or agency check, it is the travel agency’s responsibility to forward the rebate to the wedding couple.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Discount is not applicable to airfare; Ski, Dive, Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon; for groups of 10 or more; is not retroactive and does not apply to any Sandals or Beaches Resorts.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Discount applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Discount will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- If the group earns any complimentary credits from the hotel, they will forfeit the rebate portion of this offer.
- Group inclusions and amenities can change at any time and are at the resort’s discretion. Any complimentary stays or upgrades will be applied to the trip leader’s or wedding couple’s reservation, unless otherwise noted by the group leader.
- Any eligible group inclusions must adhere to the conditions set by the hotel such as minimum passenger requirements, valid booking/travel dates and any applicable blackout dates, etc. and are subject to the hotel’s discretion. The hotel reserves the right to modify or cancel group inclusions at any time.
- Any changes to the group may impact the group inclusions.
- All resort complimentary credits are assessed approximately three days prior to travel, and are refunded to the designated reservation via the original form of payment. Hotel complimentary credits are typically based on the most common hotel room category booked and the most common length of stay booked. Hotel’s complimentary credit value is at the hotel’s discretion. Only rooms booked through Delta Vacations will count toward the complimentary credit eligibility.
- Complimentary credits are not commissionable.
- Programs and availability may vary. Delta Vacations air reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply and are outlined during the booking process; other restrictions may apply.
- Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
- Via the Internet:
Enter the promotional code in the Promo Code/eCertificate box on the Booking page.
- Via reservations or Travel Agent:
At time of reservation, you must refer to the promotional code provided.